Who we are
Our website address is: https://goldenlionashtonhayes.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Additional information if you have applied for Golden Lion Shares
What personal information do we hold on you?
- First name
- Last name
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number (home or mobile as supplied)
- Number and value of shares
- Confirmation that you are over 18
- Acceptance of the terms of the share offer and the rules of AHCHL
- Consent to using your email address as the primary means of communication for official documents from AHCHL
- Consent to receive communications related to the purchase of The Golden Lion
- Consent to receive notifications of future Pop In Pub events
- Cheque number
What do we do with the data?
- The information provided on the application form is entered into a password protected database
- Email addresses are used to acknowledge receipt of the application(s) and cheque(s)
- Anonymous summary statistics are produced to monitor total number of applicants, total number and value of shares purchased, average value per applicant, breakdown of groups of values and number of applicants within each village / town
What are we planning to do with your data?
- Email addresses will be used to send official communications and documents from AHCHL (where consent has been given)
- Email addresses will be used to keep applicants updated on progress of the purchase of The Golden Lion (where consent has been given)
- Email addresses will be used to keep applicants updated on future Pop In Pub events (where consent has been given)
- Data will be used to produce anonymous summary statistics to monitor total number of applicants, total number and value of shares purchased, average value per applicant, breakdown of groups of values and number of applicants within each village / town
Can I ask for my personal data to be deleted?
- Your data can be deleted at any time either by emailing AHCHL at email@example.com or by writing to the Committee at The Golden Lion, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, CH3 8BH
How can I see what information you have about me?
- You can request to see the information we hold at any time either by emailing AHCHL at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Committee at The Golden Lion, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, CH3 8BH
Do you share my data with other organisations?
- No, your personal data will be used purely for those activities referred to above and for communications related to those indicated by you on your application form. They will not, under any circumstances, be passed to any third party
How does AHCHL collect data about me?
- Data is collected from the “Application to become an Investor in Ashton Hayes Community Hub Ltd. (AHCHL)” form completed by yourself
How will you communicate with me?
- If you have provided an email address you will receive email communications from email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have not provided an email address we will contact you, if needed, via telephone or post
How do you keep my data safe?
- Electronic data is held in a password protected spreadsheet which is saved on a password protected desktop computer, a backup is saved to a remote drive which is kept secure when not in use
- The desktop computer is not networked but is connected to the internet via a secure, password protected router
- The desktop computer is secured with McAfee virus and threat protection as well as Malwarebytes which employs anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, anti-spyware, anti-rootkits, and malicious website protection. Real-time and scheduled scans detect, block and remove viruses, malware, ransomware and other threats
- The computers are stored in securely locked premises at all times
- If a data breach was to be detected the computer would be disconnected from the internet and deep scans would take place. Members of the AHCHL committee would be informed and a thorough investigation would take place. If it was felt that any personal data was compromised individuals we hold personal data on would be made aware as soon as practicable.
- Application forms and cheques are stored in a locked metal box
For more information on General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) click here