We will explain clearly what personal data we are collecting and storing and what we do with it, as well as what we are planning to do with it. We will only collect data we need in order to carry out our business activities and will keep you fully informed.
The trust you place in us is very important, so we are committed to keeping your data safe and secure and we promise to never sell your personal data to anyone.
What personal information do we hold on you?
- First name
- Last name
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Email address
- Telephone number (home or mobile as supplied)
- Number and value of shares
- Confirmation that you are over 18
- Acceptance of the terms of the share offer and the rules of AHCHL
- Consent to using your email address as the primary means of communication for official documents from AHCHL
- Consent to receive communications related to the purchase of The Golden Lion
- Consent to receive notifications of future Pop In Pub events
- Cheque number
What do we do with the data?
- The information provided on the application form is entered into a password protected database
- Email addresses are used to acknowledge receipt of the application(s) and cheque(s)
- Anonymous summary statistics are produced to monitor total number of applicants, total number and value of shares purchased, average value per applicant, breakdown of groups of values and number of applicants within each village / town
What are we planning to do with your data?
- Email addresses will be used to send official communications and documents from AHCHL (where consent has been given)
- Email addresses will be used to keep applicants updated on progress of the purchase of The Golden Lion (where consent has been given)
- Email addresses will be used to keep applicants updated on future Pop In Pub events (where consent has been given)
- Data will be used to produce anonymous summary statistics to monitor total number of applicants, total number and value of shares purchased, average value per applicant, breakdown of groups of values and number of applicants within each village / town
Can I ask for my personal data to be deleted?
- Your data can be deleted at any time either by emailing AHCHL at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Committee at The Golden Lion, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, CH3 8BH
How can I see what information you have about me?
- You can request to see the information we hold at any time either by emailing AHCHL at email@example.com or by writing to the Committee at The Golden Lion, Kelsall Road, Ashton Hayes, CH3 8BH
Do you share my data with other organisations?
- No, your personal data will be used purely for those activities referred to above and for communications related to those indicated by you on your application form. They will not, under any circumstances, be passed to any third party
How does AHCHL collect data about me?
- Data is collected from the “Application to become an Investor in Ashton Hayes Community Hub Ltd. (AHCHL)” form completed by yourself
How will you communicate with me?
- If you have provided an email address you will receive email communications from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- If you have not provided an email address we will contact you, if needed, via telephone or post
How do you keep my data safe?
- Electronic data is held in a password protected spreadsheet which is saved on a password protected desktop computer, a backup is saved to a remote drive which is kept secure when not in use
- The desktop computer is not networked but is connected to the internet via a secure, password protected router
- The desktop computer is secured with McAfee virus and threat protection as well as Malwarebytes which employs anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, anti-spyware, anti-rootkits, and malicious website protection. Real-time and scheduled scans detect, block and remove viruses, malware, ransomware and other threats
- The computers are stored in securely locked premises at all times
- If a data breach was to be detected the computer would be disconnected from the internet and deep scans would take place. Members of the AHCHL committee would be informed and a thorough investigation would take place. If it was felt that any personal data was compromised individuals we hold personal data on would be made aware as soon as practicable.
- Application forms and cheques are stored in a locked metal box
For more information on General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) click here
Last updated: 19th March 2018